Pages

Monday, September 11, 2017

Basketball coding!!


Today we were learning to improve our skills and knowledge on our chrome books by
learning how to code using hour of code. I decided to make a basketball game. Coding is a 
way to make your own game by adjusting movement blocks. This is how all of online games are made as well! Here's how I created mine. First off I started by moving my arrows left and right, I had to make the flags green to move on to the next step. Once I got through the stages, it let me play by shooting the ball into the hoop and scoring a point. I enjoyed creating it. The part I found hard was trying to get the ball into the hoop. Next time I will definitely look at creating my own game from scratch!     

2 comments:

  1. Hi Alisi its your friend Tyissa i really like your basketball coding this looks like it was fun you have a really good description of what you did and how you did it.What was you favorite part of coding? Keep up the great work

    From:Tyissa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tyissa I enjoyed creating the whole thing it was fun and interesting.

      Delete